June 18, 2013

Just Go With It

2011 - 0/5

I will be going to Hawaii soon and I was in the mood to watch a movie that was filmed in Hawaii. My choices were Just Go With It or 50 First Dates. I picked the latter. So why am I writing the review for Just Go With It? Well, because apparently, I no longer own 50 First Dates.

There were so many random things that were added in that didn’t need to be there:
-the boy pretending to ‘smoke’ with his straw.
-the kid throwing a drink at his mom.
-and most importantly, Palmer wanting to meet ‘Devlin’.

This movie was a train wreck after train wreck! I will admit that I got 2 chuckles throughout the entire movie; but were they memorable? no. I found myself straying away several times because it was boring and cheesy. The only reason I kept it on was to see the Hawaiian background.

No comments:

Post a Comment