August 19, 2013

The Baytown Outlaws

2013 - 2.4/5

Other than hearing about it from a coworker I knew nothing about this movie.

I went into this movie blind. I’m hesitant to write a full review because I don’t want to hint at anything. I will say that this movie reminded me of The Boondock Saints… but a ‘Southern’ version.

I had a good time with this movie, and it definitely wasn’t a party until the guns came out. And thankfully, they came out often!

The very first scene is an indicator of what’s to come, so if you decide to watch this movie and don’t like the very first scene, then maybe you should turn it off. If it peaks your curiousity, then keep watching!

If you go into this movie blind like it did, I think you’ll really enjoy it.

The actors definitely looked their part too. (I’ll add more about this later).

No comments:

Post a Comment