December 11, 2016

The Cobbler

2016 - 0.5/5

Let’s face it, you probably haven’t even heard of this movie. Yes, Adam Sandler is in it, but we’re talking 2016 Adam Sandler.

I’m not saying I was expecting a miracle or anything and that I would walk out of this movie thinking “Oh my god! Adam Sandler is back!”… No, no. What I was aiming for when I picked this movie was to be mildly entertained. I enjoyed this movie… to the extent one could enjoy this movie – please refer to the rating I gave it.

I think there were still some rough edges and plot decisions that weren’t as fine tuned as they could have been, but overall, they were on the right track with having a good way to present the whole “I’m a different person now and I get to live all these different lives” plot well.

I did think that that Adam Sandler did a good job with the role. And I did enjoy Method Man acting like Adam Sandler, but my favourite part was probably when Max finds out that he can be different people and he wants to ensure that other people see him as that person, so he wears the shoes of the Indian(?) guy and goes into his friends store next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment