November 26, 2010

Eat Pray Love


2010 - 0/5

I had no intention to watch this movie (or even read the book); the only reason I rented it was because someone had recommended it to my mom.

Just when I thought Avatar was the worst movie I’ve ever seen in my life…
It’s a movie based on some chick’s life that is boring, and it fails to hold any interest. There were zero redeeming qualities in this movie; because it was so boring, the scenery/cinematography went unnoticed. The story line sucked, the characters sucked, this movie SUCKED! I watched the first 30-45 minutes and then I just put it on fast-forward. I can’t justify giving this movie anything more than a 0/5.

after having watched this movie, i am now more inclined to read
Drink, Play, F@#k: One Man's Search for Anything Across Ireland, Las Vegas, and Thailand
by Andrew Gottlieb
(which I'm currently reading; check out my book review blog!)
http://mmmcanehbr.blogspot.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My moms' review of this movie:
"it was very boring"
she did not like it; she fell asleep after 30 minutes and 'watched' the rest while on fast forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment