December 29, 2012

Whip It

2009 – 2.3/5

-I wanted to see a movie that would be fun.

-I had no idea that Drew Barrymore directed this movie! Well done.

-I think that Drew Barrymore and Ellen Page make a good pair. I thought that there would be more interaction between the 2; that Page would be the main character and Barrymore would be a secondary character, but that wasn’t the case. Page was the main character, but there were a few characters that could have been considered secondary characters.

-This movie was the perfect fit for Ellen Page. She truly belonged in this movie. It couldn’t have been casted any better.

-Nice treat to have Kristin Wiig in it. She didn’t have a huge role, but I thought she fit very well.

-I also love Daniel Stern. I think Bliss’s family was very well cast.

-The movie didn’t have an amazing screenplay, but it worked with what the movie was. One of my favourite line that was said “Great. Celebrate meritocracy”.


No comments:

Post a Comment