March 29, 2015

To Write Love On Her Arms

2015 - 5/5

TWLOHA is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for those struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.

http://www.twloha.com/

Hope is Real. Help is Real. Rescue is Possible.
Love is the Movement.

This is an organization that I've been supporting for over 5 years now and it is my favourite international non-profit. When I heard of the movie rumours a few years ago, I was incredibly excited. The movie came out earlier this month, and I'm finally sitting down to watch it. I don't really know what to expect from the movie, but I'd be lying if I said I went in with no expectations.

Well casted.
Unique plot.
Great visuals.
Creative editing.
Diverse soundtrack.
Overall, a beautiful movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment