April 1, 2015

The Call

2013 - 2/5

Going in, I wasn’t expecting much, but it turned out to be pretty entertaining… for what it was.

It had its weak moments, that’s for sure, but overall, I didn’t mind it.

It had just above average acting (some people dragged it down, some did really well).

The plot moved forward at a good pace and I found that I was emotionally invested.

I'm only giving it a 2/5 (a solid 2) mainly because its not a movie that I'd care to watch again; once was enough.


***SPOILERS***
-I think it could have done without Casey being topless.

-it never really explained why they guy kidnapped and killed females (aside from it being obvious that he had some sort of mental illness and attachment to his sister)

-this has got to be one of the most stressful jobs

-I don’t think its as suspenseful as other reviewers are making it out to be, but it wasn’t a complete bore either

No comments:

Post a Comment