October 1, 2015

Saw

2004 - 4/5

I keep saying every October that I’m going to watch the Saw series in its entirety during the month, but I never actually do so. Well ladies and gentlemen, this is the year.

When this movie first came out in 2004 I loved it. I thought it was an incredibly new type of scary movie and it had me hooked. To say it’s a scary movie isn’t 100% accurate, I would lean more so towards a gory serial killer… but I’m sure you’ve all either seen it or heard of it.

For people that I never heard of before, they were pretty good actors. There acting got better as the movie progressed.

I really like this movie mainly because everything is so though out. It is very much a plot driven movie and everything flows very well. The connections between things are presented really well. Incredibly original idea – something I had never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment