September 28, 2015

Before We Go

2014 - 1/5

I didn’t think there was any chemistry between the two. Their interactions seemed forced.

The sound was off, but that could have been because I watched it on YouTube.

This movie was long; and I hate to say that at the half hour mark, it started to drag. When you start looking at the time a half hour in, you know it’s a bad sign.

The whole telephone-time travel thing was supposed to be meet-cute, but it just came off as super cheesy.

It is SO typical. I really wanted to like something about this movie… Chris Evans aside and I can’t say I did.

I want to say it was a good attempt at a romantic comedy, but honestly, all I can say that it was an attempt.

Nothing about this movie stood out: the plot is not original, nothing about the script was different, new or fresh and the acting was just meh. Overall, this movie was just bare bones without any meat to really sink your teeth into.

No comments:

Post a Comment