September 27, 2014

VIFF 2014

Although I've loved movies for a while now, I've never really put any effort into seeing a VIFF movie during VIFF. It did start 2 days ago, and I'm sure I've already missed some good ones.

This morning I saw that a movie called Wild, and it was playing at 3pm in Vancouver. I was hoping to get there early (at 11am) and get one ticket. When I went, the guy couldn't say it was sold out, but he pretty much implied it was. I went back at 1:30 and the same guy assured me that all the seats have been pre-sold. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Wild, however, I've decided to take a look through the movies, and make a list (which I'll share below) of which movies I'd want to see!

Wild (theatrical release is December 5 [I think], so I can still watch it)

Welcome to Me

Fish & Cat

Foxcatcher

Black Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment