December 31, 2015

Best & Worst : 2015

As always...

Favourite movies
Worst movie

Pleasantly surprised with
Expected more from

Honorable mentions

Dishonorable mentions
Jurrasic World
Goodnight Mommy (underwhelming)
The Barber

Movies I still want to see
Demolition
Everything Will Be Fine
Spectre
Taxi
Welcome to Me
Masterminds
A Walk in the Woods
The Night Before

Movies I wanted to avoid
The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
Star Wars
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt. 2

I’m Just Not That Interested
Avengers
Fantastic Four
Minions

2016 Movies I'm Looking Forward To:
Finding Dory
Pinocchio
Zootopia
The BFG
Suicide Squad
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Ghostbusters
Dirty Grandpa
How To Be Single
Zoolander 2
Triple 9
The Boss
The Nice Guys
The Little Prince
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment