December 14, 2015

Run

2013 - 0/5

This movie was HIGH-LARIOUS! The funniest movie I’ve seen all year. I’m tempted to spoil this movie for you and tell you all the funny parts. To say that I was howling throughout the entire movie is an understatement. There was this one part… oh… wait a minute… this wasn’t a comedy? Are you sure? Well… that would explain a lot actually.

I get it, parkour was gaining popularity fast 2 years ago and people were (and are) jumping (no pun intended) on the bandwagon. Was it worth it though to make a movie about parkour? Well, maybe not this movie… a documentary would have been better. Oh and to name it Run! #original #justkidding #thatswhatthekidsthesedaysaresayingright?

I want to say that I’m not sure the narration was going to help or hurt the movie… but really, I’m sure YOU can make that call without even having seen the movie.

Within 1 minute, the words “Saved by the Bell”, “Blast from the Past”, and “Live Free or Die Hard” were actually used in a conversation between 2 people. Has dialogue in movies resorted to using movie names?

I really don’t think I need to write anything else about this movie for you to know what I think: everything was a joke. This movie doesn't even get points for the parkour because I've seen better parkour on YouTube and it didn't have a stupid story to waste 90 minutes of your life. If you’re interested in parkour, I suggest you just continue watching videos on YouTube... however, if you insist on watching the movie, just skip to the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment