November 3, 2012

Dinner for Schmucks

2010 - 1.2/5

-The mouse intro was cool. I thought the “Mouse’ter-Pieces” were cute.

-Steve Carell’s character, Barry was pretty much if Murphy’s Law was a person. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. And this made the movie a little bit more unique and different from others.

-Paul Rudd has such natural talent with this type of character, but it seemed a bit wasted in this movie. He was the perfect actor for this role, but it wasn’t his best.

-I didn’t know that Zack Galifianakis was in this movie. I think he complimented Steve Carell’s character a lot.

-I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought, but that doesn’t mean that it was good.

-I, in all honesty thought that this would be a terrible movie, but like I said, I enjoyed it. I got a few laughs out of it and I didn’t think it was a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment