January 6, 2012

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol

2011 - 2.9/5

Of the other 3 movies in this series, I’ve only seen MI3. I saw it when it first came out and don’t remember much about it. I do remember thinking it was a good action flick. I’m not a fan of Tom Cruise, but I like Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner. I also had no idea that Michael Nyqvist (as Hendricks) was in this movie, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Likes:
-There was amazing cinematography in this movie; especially in Dubai
-This movie also had very cool camera angles
-Although I don’t necessarily think all of the technology used is real, it was cool
-Defiantly had very intense action sequences
-Simon Pegg as Benji was really good and he has great comedic timing
-The sandstorm in Dubia was cool
-The fight scene in the Mumbai parking lot was crazy
-Jeremy Renner was great at Brandt; he’s really grown as an actor

Dislikes:
-The plot got a bit confusing at times
-The ending was corny (the dialogue)

Randoms:
-Tom Cruise (as Ethan Hunt) runs a lot
-I’m sure it would have been extremely windy at the top of the Burj Khalifa

No comments:

Post a Comment