January 14, 2012

What's Your Number?

2011 - 2.5/5

I knew it was a chick flick, and I know what type of comedy Anna Farris is usually in, and it did not need to be just shy of 2 hours long. It was a LOT longer than it needed to be and a lot of things could have been cut out. It did lose some points in my book because it was long. I do think the comedy parts were few and far between because the movie was stretched out.

Anna Farris is a good actress in comedies and she fit her role well. Chris Evans is a good actor too (and hot; I know I’ve written that in my other reviews, but he is – I can’t help it). The pair didn’t necessarily have a lot of chemistry between them, but they made it work.

There really wasn’t anything new or fresh, but was entertaining for a one-time watch. Anna Farris made it entertaining. If nothing else, this movie made me want a Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment