February 20, 2012

Catch Me If You Can

2002 – 2.9/5

-It’s a fascinating story based on true events.

-The opening credits were cool at first, but it got to be a bit long.

-I love how the movie started with the game show To Tell the Truth that tells the audience exactly what Frank Abagnale Jr. did before he turned 19.

-I thought it was going to be good considering it was directed by Steven Spielberg and it has Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks.

-The acting was fine, but not as good as I thought it could be. There wasn’t much depth to the characters, which was unfortunate because this movie should have revolved around Frank Abagnale Jr. and Carl Hanratty.

-Christopher Walken! What a treat!

-Cameos with Elizabeth Banks, Jennifer Garner! Dam, this movie is on a role.

-Defiantly worth the watch once.

-Although this movie was entertaining, I think I would have preferred a documentary on Frank Abagnale Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment