February 5, 2012

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

2011 - 1/5

This series has gone downhill since the first and I only wanted to watch this because I’ve seen the other 3.

It sucks that Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley weren’t in this one because I don’t really like Penelope Cruz.

At times I felt as if some of the characters were explaining certain situations and didn’t think it was necessary.

The movie started off okay, and as unrealistic as it may be it was fun to watch, but then again, this movie is the forth in its series, and they're all really similar.

I also liked the fight between Jack Sparrow and his imposter. I liked the lighting during that fight, and other times candlelight was used.

I did not like the addition of the Mermaids. I thought it was corny and I find it kind of sad that the love story between Philip and the Mermaid was added. The CGI for the mermaids wasn’t even that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment